I'm a Rock'n'Roll Star: Wolfgang Flür's Kraftwerk: I Was a Robot


Here's the playlist for "Wolfgang Flur's Kraftwerk: I Was a Robot" - the second installment in our I'm a Rock'n'Roll Star series - which was broadcast on Saturday, January 31, 2015:

Kraftwerk - "The Robots"
The Who - "My Generation"
The Beatles - "Don't Pass Me By"
David Bowie - "Heroes (Single Version)"
Tangerine Dream - "Sunrise in the Third System"
Kraftwerk - "Pocket Calculator"
The Human League - "Only After Dark"
Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - "Statues"
Depeche Mode - "Lie to Me"
Cabaret Voltaire - "Spread the Virus"
Kraftwerk - "Showroom Dummies"

Archived streaming audio of this show can be heard here now (playable in Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Opera, and Safari browsers):



Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.