I'm a Rock'n'Roll Star: Iggy Pop's I Need More


Here's the playlist for "Iggy Pop's I Need More" - the third installment in our I'm a Rock'n'Roll Star series - which was broadcast on Saturday, February 7, 2015:

The Stooges - "1969"
Harry Partch & Gate 5 Ensemble - "Eleven Instrusions II: Study on Archytas' Enharmonic"
Bob Dylan - "It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)"
The Velvet Underground & Nico - "Heroin"
Iggy & The Stooges - "Shake Appeal"
MC5 - "The Human Being Lawnmower"
Alice Cooper - "Reflected"
Destroy All Monsters - "Bored"
Iggy Pop - "Dum Dum Boys"
David Bowie - "TVC 15"
Iggy Pop & James Williamson - "Kill City"
Minutemen - "Bob Dylan Wrote Propaganda Songs"

Archived streaming audio of this show can be heard here now (playable in Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Opera, and Safari browsers):



Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.